Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Blog

Over the years, I've started up many a blog. I tend to get wrapped up in trying to figure out what my "theme" is going to be, or what the heck I'm even going to write about. So after hours spent scouring a thesaurus for clever title words or testing out every possibly template and background combination, I ended up with a home page, a welcome post and little else. And so it remained. A lonely, deserted island in the vast interwebs. Well, I've come back to my little island - which, although it never had any actual posts, has had several identities: The Jog Log (a foolhardy attempt to set goals, track and blog about my journey to becoming a runner. That lasted about 4 hours), Misc. Mash, Allison's Wonderland, and a brief stint as WTF Is This Blog?. I still think that last one might be the most appropos title, but we'll try out For the Love of Cheese and see what happens.

What you may or may not read about in this blog, should I actually keep up with it regularly: Food and Recipes (the Good, the Bad, and the Catastrophic), My Feeble Attempts to Become a Runner, Crafty Crap I Made, and my favorite topic: Whatever I Feel Like Posting About.

A few things you should know about me first. I am 99% certain I am actually addicted to cheese. I love a good pun, and I'm a little obsessed with bird-themed decor. I love to read, cook and avoid doing housework as often as possible. Pretty good at that, actually.

And with that... I give you my B-L-O-G. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment