Sunday, January 1, 2012

New find: Flatout Foldits

So this is what happens ALL THE TIME. I make something new and tasty and completely forget that it could potentially be blog fodder. As in the case of dinner tonight, when I made an awesome California Chicken melt using leftover grilled chicken, avocado, bacon, cheese and honey mustard. I bought these new Foldit Artisan Flatbreads at the store yesterday mainly because they were on sale, but also because I've seen them hyped by Hungry Girl and have been curious to see why this particular product is different than, say, pita pockets or Arnold Sandwich Thins. The result? Delicious. The rosemary and olive oil flavored flatbread was really tasty and was a good size for just 100 calories. I stacked grilled chicken slices, bacon and cheese on half of the bread, and put it in the oven with some sweet potato fries. Once everything was toasty warm, I took it out and added avocado, lettuce, tomato and some honey mustard.

Clearly it disappeared so quickly that my brain didn't even have time to tell me to take a photo first. Yeah... that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment